Update 09/27/07: Now works on systems using Windows Vista as the hostPortable USB Pendrive Linux Persistent Tutorial:
- Download QemuPDLv1.1.0.exe and run the executable. (Extract to a folder named QemuPDL)
- Navigate to the QemuPDL folder and click the LaunchPDL.bat file to start running Pen Drive Linux from Windows
Main Menu Boot Options:
- Select Pendrivelinux Live to boot Live (doesn’t save changes)
- Select Pendrivelinux Persistent to boot using persistence (saves/restores changes)
Qemu Emulation Options:
- Ctrl+Alt (switch between Windows and Linux)
- Ctrl+ Alt+f (switch between windowed and full screen mode)
- Ctrl+Alt+2 (switch to Qemu Monitor mode)
- Ctrl+Alt+1 (switch back to Linux)
Default root password is pendrivelinux.
To set a new root password simply open a terminal and type sudo passwd root and then set the password you would like to use for root access.
The default Username is user. Default user password is live